To run a student report, follow the steps below:
- Select your course and click on the Reports tab.
- If your course has multiple reports select, Tasks. You can either select a student via the group report or click ‘Group’, which will open a side panel. Click on your group your student is in, then click on Student and select the Student you wish to report on, then click View.
- The report will update showing all of the assignments that the selected student has been set and their marks.
- Click on the title of the assignment to open or download the work and view their answers.
- You can use the date range selector to show results for a specific period.
- You can use the toggle to switch the report between marks and percentage.
- Find a key for the symbols here.
- You can export your group report as a CSV: find out more here.
On Oxford Smart Curriculum and IB DP Science courses you will have additional information displayed including DSE and Level Up information.
When a student completes a start task or auto-marked interactive from within Resources themselves, the following data will be displayed within your existing student task report:
- Self-study tasks will only show once the student has completed the task.
- The mark the student achieved in the auto-marked interactive or Start task, and not any associated Level Up task.
- ‘Level Up’ will display a tick if the student has completed next steps which are associated with the start task they completed. It will display a ‘x’ if they haven’t yet completed the level up associated with the start task and a ‘/’ if they haven’t been assigned a Level Up. ‘n/a’ will display if the task doesn’t have level ups associated (e.g. an auto-marked interactive).
- The latest DSE level the student has achieved
- Assigned by column for self-study tasks which the student completes themselves will always display the new category ‘Student’.
- Due date column will always display ‘n/a’ for self-study tasks.
If you haven’t assigned any tasks you won’t see data pulling through in this view, if you want to see what tasks have been completed independently, you can access this information in the individual student reports.