To run a student report, follow the steps below:
- Select your course and click on the Reports module.
- You can either select a student via the group report or click ‘Group’, which will open a side panel. Click on your group your student is in, then click on Student and select the Student you wish to report on, then click View.
- The report will update showing all of the assignments that the selected student has been set and their marks.
- Click on the title of the assignment to open or download the work and view their answers.
- You can use the date range selector if you want to see assignments that particular student has completed that were due.
- You can use the toggle to switch the report between marks and percentage.
- Find a key for the symbols here.
- You can export your group report as a CSV: find out more here.