All students have default access to all your school’s Kerboodle courses. If you do not want a particular set of students to access a course, you can remove their access by following the steps below:
- Select the relevant course and click on the User Management module.
- Click Teaching Groups.
- Click Change year group access to course.
- Deselect the checkbox next to the group you would like to remove from the course.
- Click Save to confirm and then Done.
- All students in this group will no longer be able to access the course when they log in.
You can give students access again by following the same steps and re-selecting the box next to the group.