To run a Diagnostic report, follow the steps below:
- Select your course and click on the Markbook module.
- Select a group from the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the assignment(s) you wish to report on and click Diagnostic Report.
- A window will appear showing all of the assignments you selected and an average score.
- Select an assignment for a dropdown list of all of your students’ results.
- You can use the Red, Amber, Green colour codes to see how well your students did in each question.
- Click on a student’s name to open their assignment and view their answers.