New retrieval questions – September 2020
As part of our Oxford Revise project, we’ve added new retrieval questions to Kerboodle to test students’ knowledge and improve long term retention. There’s a set of questions with answers for each chapter in the course.
New Exam Pulse 2020 available now- February 2020
Exam Pulse gives you the most relevant exam support based on the latest A Level exam feedback to save you time and includes:
- Exam-style questions for Biology, Chemistry, and Physics that cover key skills identified as areas of low attainment in the 2019 AQA examiners’ reports
- Lesson players linking to existing Kerboodle support for the key skills identified as areas of low attainment in the 2019 AQA examiners’ reports
New retrieval question interactives- Nov 2019
As part of our Oxford Revise project, we’ve added new retrieval question interactives to your Kerboodle. These cover need-to-know content for the first three chapters of the A Level Biology, Chemistry, and Physics Student Books.
Each interactive contains 20 retrieval questions covering one chapter. Students fill in their own answers to the retrieval questions, then reveal the correct answer and compare this to the answer they gave.
Students should repeat the retrieval questions until they have memorised the correct answer for each.
New: Transition Packs to help students make the best possible start to their A Level journey- July 2019
We’ve just added new Transition Packs to your Kerboodle to give new Year 12s a flying start next September. Students can complete the packs as summer work or at the start of their course during term-time.
Each pack provides:
- Key terminology and information to prepare them for the start of their course
- Retrieval questions based on the first A Level chapters to help pre-learn content
- Maths skills guidance with lots of practice questions
- Answer documents (teacher access only, can be shared with students if required)
- A 30 mark test.
Access the packs under the Resources tab and the tests under the Assessment tab.
New exam practice resources – February 2019
We’ve added new support for revision and exam preparation to your AQA A Level Sciences Kerboodle.
- Practice questions and mark schemes covering Papers 1, 2 and 3 for each science, specifically designed to target areas of weakness identified by AQA in last year’s exams. You can find these in the new Exam Practice folders.
- Interactive activities for the Chemistry Required Practicals which allow students to practise their exam skills. You can find these in the Required Practicals folder.
- New Required Practicals objective tests for Chemistry, also in the Required Practicals folder.