New content added- February 2021
- New Exam Pulse presentation with top tips, and suggested resources to develop skills and understanding that may need improvement.
- Resources to help students look after their wellbeing and build resilience.
- 8 full Exam-style Practice Papers, for gauging student progress.
New auto-marked interactive revision quizzes – September 2020
Kerboodle now includes 12 new auto-marked interactive revision quizzes (one per chapter) to help test student knowledge and quickly identify gaps in learning. These can be found under the Assessment tab.
New Exam Pulse 2020 now available- February 2020
New Exam Pulse gives you the most relevant exam support based on the latest exam feedback to save you time and includes:
- 1 AQA Exam Pulse presentation
- 8 new interactive quizzes on sources of religious belief and teaching
- 1 revision planner (Word document)
- 1 ‘How to revise’ presentation
- 1 ‘8 top revision tips’ video
- 1 ‘8 top tips for exam day’ video
Plus, 2 new Buddhism interactive quizzes on sources of religious belief and teaching to follow shortly.
New Buddhism and Islam content is now available- June 2019
Four new chapters of content are now available to support the study of AQA GCSE Religious Studies Buddhism and Islam:
- Buddhism: Beliefs and Teachings
- Buddhism: Practices
- Islam: Beliefs and Teachings
- Islam: Practices
Each new chapter includes revision materials, a keyword quiz, resources for practising the 1, 2, 4, 5 and 12-mark questions and a self-assessment checklist.
New Exam Pulse Update- April 2019
New content is now available:
- 1 Exam Pulse presentation with top tips to help students do better in their exams, using advice gleaned from the Summer 2018 examiner reports
- 8 Keyword quizzes to test students’ understanding of the Useful Terms they will need to know for their exams
- All 8 Kerboodle Books have been updated so that exam practice questions reflect AQA terminology
New content and exam wording updates – July 2018
New Revision Chapter Overviews and Self-assessment Checklists, with all content updated to exactly match new exam wording.
- Revision Chapter Overviews for all chapters, provide an illustrated checklist of the content that needs to be revised
- Self-assessment checklists encourage students to assess their progress and identify areas that they need to work on
Plus all content wording is now exactly matched to the new exams, including updates to the marks allocated for SPAG.