New Star and Plus End of Stage Assessments- November 2020
There are now ¡Claro! 1 and 2 End of Stage Assessments for Star and Plus levels available, covering listening, reading, speaking and writing.
¡Claro! 2 Kerboodle (Phase 2) is now live!- July 2019
Phase 2 of ¡Claro! 2 Kerboodle is now live, which means you’ll now have access to all of the content, including:
- Interactive activities and worksheets for units 4-6
- End of unit assessments for units 4-6
- GCSE-style levelled assessments
- Phonics videos
- Grammar and vocab quizzes for all units
- Record and playback for all units – including a version for the assessment tab to assign to students
- Vocabulary lists and audio for all units
- Videos hotspots in Digital Book
You can use all of ¡Claro! 2 Kerboodle for free until 30th September 2019.
¡Claro! 2 Kerboodle (Phase 1) is now live!- April 2019
You can try ¡Claro! 2 Kerboodle for free now with early access until September 2019. Right now you’ll find the following content available to use:
- ¡Claro! 2 Kerboodle Book hot spotted with all the audio
- Interactive activities and worksheets to support Units 1 – 3
- Video and supporting Worksheets for Units 1 – 6
- Assessment material for Units 1 – 3
Phase 2 will go live in July 2019 and will complete the content for ¡Claro! 2, so look out for future homepage updates.
Lesson plans updated – November 2018
Lesson plans now include:
- Answers for activities
- Teacher notes and guidance for activities, including suggestions for starters, plenaries and reinforcement and extension activities
- Transcripts for listening activities.