Content update – July 2020
The following new content has been added to your subscription:
- Start of KS4 Baseline Test for the Number strand, that you can use to assess their students’ prior knowledge at the beginning of the GCSE course.
- Self-assessment guides with guided answers to the KS4 Baseline Test: Number, with space for self-reflection and signposts to further support.
- Mid-GCSE Diagnostic Test for the Number strand: one for Foundation and one for Higher. These are editable Word documents that enable you to cut down the tests to only include key chapters for the strand to identify any areas that need revisiting.
- Self-assessment guides with guided answers to the Foundation and Higher Mid-GCSE Diagnostic Test: Number, with space for self-reflection and signposts to further support.
Exam Pulse now available- February 2020
Exam Pulse gives you the most relevant exam support based on the latest GCSE exam feedback to save you time and includes:
- 2 Exam Pulse presentations, 1 for Higher tier and 1 for Foundation tier
- Revision planner
- How to revise’ presentation
- ‘8 top tips’ video
- ‘8 top tips for exam day’ video
Content update- February 2019
Updates to Online Skills tests within the Assignment section