New content added- July 2021
We’ve added two new animations to support the 2022 AQA British Depth Study Historic Environment topics:
- Castle Acre Priory
- Burghley’s Almshouses at Stamford
New content added- February 2021
We’ve added new Exam Pulse 2021 content to your Oxford AQA GCSE History subscription, giving you access to assessment and revision support based on the latest feedback. Assessments may look different from how you expected this year, but we’ve worked hard to make this content as relevant as possible, and we hope you find it useful.
This content gives students top tips, and suggests resources to develop the history skills and understanding that may need improvement. It also includes resources to help students look after their well-being and build resilience.
New Exam Pulse 2020 now available- January 2020
New Exam Pulse gives you the most relevant exam support based on the latest exam feedback to save you time and includes:
- 4 New Exam Pulse 2020 presentations
- All relevant resources updated with new AQA exam timings and question wording following AQA’s release of Version 1.3 of the AQA GCSE History specification in September 2019.
New Historic Environment animations for 2020- November 2019
New Historic Environment animations are now available to walk you through each of the new 2020 sites and how to answer the 16-mark exam question:
- The Battle of Hastings
- The Battle of Stirling Bridge
- The defeat of the Spanish Armada
- The Dutch raid on the Medway
Exam Pulse update- April 2019
4 Exam Pulse presentations with top tips to help students do better in their exams, using advice from the Summer 2018 AQA examiner reports:
- Paper 1 Section A: Period studies
- Paper 1 Section B: Wider world depth studies
- Paper 2 Section A: Thematic studies
- Paper 2 Section B: British depth studies
NEW direct hotspot links have also been added to the British Depth Study Kerboodle Book to make it easier to access the Historic Environment animations linked to the Student Book.
New Historic Environment animations and support for Conflict and Tension First World War 1894-1918 – October 2018
As part of our ongoing exam support, we have added new content:
- Four Historic Environment animations for each of the new AQA 2019 historic sites walk you through the sites and how to answer the 16mark exam question
- On Your Marks Core and Foundation worksheets for the Conflict and Tension: First World War topic, matched to the Student Book
- Student Book answers guidance to the exam practice questions for Conflict and Tension: First World War.